Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Summer!?!?! I can't wait that long...
THIS is awesome. I love my Iphone but this is going to make it soooooo much better!!! To my friends: I will FINALLY have picture messaging! haha
Check out the presentation...
1 comment:
TV
March 23, 2009 at 9:46 PM
I am friggen psyched for picture messaging, its about time!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends & Inspiration
Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton
Listen To This: Eyes On You!
8 years ago
Welcome To Your Life.™
Hello world!
9 years ago
Gawker
How Things Work
10 years ago
Blindfolded
Downtown Taylor Brown....Never Stop Smiling
14 years ago
About Me
Jaimie
I'm 24 and I'm an art director at an advertising agency. I have very broad range of interests so I decided to write a blog that talks about a little bit of everything. Enjoy!
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(18)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
▼
March
(3)
Summer!?!?! I can't wait that long...
a new amazing album, a fantastically hot guy, and ...
Fashion faux pas and things that make me want to g...
►
February
(6)
I am friggen psyched for picture messaging, its about time!
ReplyDelete